Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's Gonna Cost Me

I am in strong rebellion against things egalatarian. I confess, I see egalatarianism everywhere. It is like when you get a new car or truck and suddenly you notice your kind of car or truck everywhere. You never saw so many convertibles before! Well, that's how I am about egalatarianism. Now from Reuters comes the story that American women favor a plasma tv over a diamond solitare necklace by a 3 to 1 margin. They want the same thing the guys want.

So, the only logical way to respond, it seems to me, is go out, spend money and buy my wife something that is feminine. I mean something that no guy would buy for himself. No androgony here! At the same time I need to work to avoid the reality that most things I would consider (Victoria's Secret, etc.) are really for me!

Oh, what a difficult world we live in! May boys stay boys and girls stay girls. God's idea seems just right to me!

1 comment:

mamaillmani said...

Does that mean I get a shopping trip?